Peckham, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
- Location: Peckham
- Exceptional salary incentives of £80,000 in 1st year
- Executive Company vehicle or generous car allowance
- Great progression opportunities into Directorship positions
- Huge presence in the SE London property market
- Professional qualifications and continuous professional development
- Company incentives include all expenses paid trips to Verbier for team skiing, private pensions, and exceptional commission structures
- Work from home and hybrid options available
A rare opportunity to join one of the country’s leading estate agencies in a senior post managing a vibrant residential area of South East London. The correct candidate will need to be at least 3 years + experience in a post where they have done significant valuing within a residential sales practice, have a highly successful work history and the ability to demonstrate excellent Residential Estate agency experience in order to train and mentor staff within the office. The role will involve driving new business and gaining further instructions to grow market share in SE London. The role will also involve leading a team of Negotiators, running morning meetings, and conducting appraisals.
With a network of approximately 300 offices countrywide, this prime agent is considered one of the best corporate companies to work for. With their exciting new hub and spoke model and embracing work at home roles we predict that they will solidify themselves as a best-in-class agent in the UK over the coming years. Our client offers extraordinary opportunities, excellent on job training and coaching by industry leading Managers and Trainers. Accreditations are offered such as NAEA ARLA etc. for employees that show longevity and loyalty. The company likes to train and promote staff from within and whether one starts as a Negotiator or Area Partner one can expect plenty of opportunities for promotion throughout the spectrum whether Negotiator to Branch Manager to Area and Divisional Directors. Truly an excellent company to work for.