South Bank, United Kingdom
5 months ago
Roaming Senior Lettings Negotiator
- Excellent salary incentives with OTE’s of £55,000+
- Hugely successful estate agency brand with countless awards and accreditations
- Opportunity to progress quickly
- Countless company perks and incentives including high street, restaurant, and gym discounts
- Funded Property Mark ARLA training
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Company mobile
- Top biller incentives
An exclusive and rare opportunity to join a thriving estate agency as they launch lettings into the forefront of their focus for 2022. The role will involve growing the lettings successes, floating between 4 hugely-successful offices across London and letting the multitude of properties they all have on their registers. In reward for this, the successful candidate will receive an attractive basic salary, guarantee package, leading commission structure, and the opportunity to progress into management quickly. This role requires an individual who is self-motivated and driven to deliver an exceptional customer journey while developing new business. Minimum estate agency experience for this role is 1 year.
Founded 20 years ago, this award-winning and highly accredited Central London estate agency has experienced terrific growth and successes in the last year, and now looks to make some key acquisitions to their business. This specialist Central London agency covers London’s most premium postcodes and is looking to grow their lettings operation with a Roaming Lettings Negotiator (4 offices).