Manchester, United Kingdom
6 months ago
- Exceptional earning potential up to £60,000 first year
- Monday to Friday with working hours 9-5 pm
- Entrepreneurial role with an innovative prop tech business
- Excellent Guarantees and commission structure.
- Working with a fun team in Central Manchester
- Playing a crucial part in the future development of the business
Our innovative vibrant prop tech client is seeking a Recruitment Manager for the Central office. This is a pivotal role which needs an experienced entrepreneurial recruiter with a property background to head up the recruitment process. With growth being at the forefront of the business, you will be playing a key part in the future development of the team. This is a 360-recruitment position which needs someone who can deal with a high level of vacancies and hit the target levels required by the business. In return you will receive a competitive salary and get to work for a forward-thinking business.
This award-winning prop tech business has seen massive growth of the last two years across the UK. This brand prides itself on family values and getting the best out of their employees. They deliver exceptional customer service and will sell property quicker than most agents in the local area. This is due to its transparent fees and services. Due to the ongoing success, this business will go from strength to strength over the next five years.