22 days ago
National Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a group of established estate agency and investment businesses in a business development capacity across the UK.
Our client has national agreements with developers, estate agencies and auctions amongst other entities and is looking for an individual who has worked in the new homes sector who has extensive developer and real estate sector contacts. The role will be to connect and develop relationships with business-to-business contacts in order to facilitate either direct business or referral of business into a discount purchasing model securing liquidity for the developer/client. This could range from securing flats at end of scheme through to probates from solicitors with clients that need quick exit.
This position offers a £120,000+ OTE. Our client is highly capitalised with extensive real estate funding from a major bank and it’s an exciting time to join as they will be looking to grow this new area of their business by bringing in some exciting exclusive products to the real estate market.
Key skill requirements:
- 5 years+ New Homes background at managerial level
- Demonstrable contacts within the new home sector and real estate sector in the UK
- Excellent presentation and pitching skills
- Solid and focused work acumen
- Basic understanding of financial element on returns on investment
- The ability to communicate comfortably at board level
This is an exciting role for someone who is looking to join a secure and established business, working in Mayfair for an innovative and forward-thinking company.