London, United Kingdom
about 2 months ago
· Salary: up to £35,000 with an OTE of 40,000
· Brilliant Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm working hours
· Provide a designated group of client’s with property management services encompassing renewals, repairs, deposits and lettings account.
· Investigate/ resolve queries and problems. Advise/recommend course of action on property issues
· Issue correct documentation (e.g. letters/legal documents) to relevant parties in a timely manner
· Liaise with third party supplier to arrange works to be undertaken
· Liaise/negotiate between Landlords and Tenants
· Ensure that all relevant people are kept informed and up to date with progress particularly in relation to client issues / complaints. Manages expectation and ensure you follow up all queries.
· Advise the branch promptly of issues that arise and keep them up to date with all relevant issues
· Promotes additional services and meet third party referral targets
· Comply with lettings administrative procedures and all relevant legalisation, Codes of Conduct and Practice and Due Diligence procedures
· Develop and apply an understanding of legal requirements
Our clients Property Management department is now looking for an experienced property manager to take on this new exciting role. The ideal candidate will be proactive and outgoing, very organized and deals with stressful situations well. The ideal candidate will be driven to provide excellent customer service.
This family-owned business pride them self on market share and a high-volume sales environment. The company originally opened its first office in 1820 and has since then grown to 50+ offices. Their energetic staff, growing stock list and well-known branding make it an exciting company to work for. Offering excellent career progression, competitive commission structure and phenomenal company values. Now spanning through all disciplines of Residential Estate Agency.