about 1 month ago
Responsibilities of a Client Account Manager include:
- Assisting the block manager with the preparation of the annual service charge budget and ten year maintenance plan for your clients
- Attending Client meetings as and when required
- Checking coding and authorize of your clients supplier invoices on a daily basis
- Reconciling and checking all clients/Properties quarterly financial reports and balances
- To assist with the preparation of your portfolio of clients employees P11d forms.
- Preparing ground rent reports for freeholders/clients and requesting the transfer of funds due
- Preparing any required monthly client reporting for your portfolio, these could be computer generated reports or bespoke excel reports.
- Conducting Year-End procedures – preparing clients year-end paperwork including – Preparing trial balance reports, Preparing Year-End Income & Expenditure reports, Preparing section 20b Notices.
You will play a key part in our client retention plans by working with our clients with a focus on long term relationship building.
We can offer our successful Client Account Manager the following;
- Great benefits package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the high street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life assurance
This huge brand has over 60 offices across London and an enviable presence in the property market. An innovative company with exceptional staff training, excellent track record in sales and literally a household name within London subsequently attracting some of the best instructions for sales and lettings. Covering all disciplines of the property market from Sales right through to property management, investment and New Homes this company can offer a full career and growth right from junior level through to senior appointments. Their staff retention is high, and they reward from within preferring to promote high performing and dedicated individuals to senior positions.
For further information please call Genum recruitment