Location: Canary Wharf
Salary: up to 26K Basic
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is one of the leading estate agencies in Canary Wharf and East of City markets. Having an impressive profile and an exciting property portfolio they are looking to expand a number of departments.
The successful candidate needs to have drive and an eagerness to lead from the front with sound experience of
Tenancy Law and Serving of Notices as well great negotiation skills
You must have strong attention to detail and be willing to take ownership and responsibility. Customer Service should be a passion of yours.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Checking current months renewals against previous years to ensure that none are missed
· Sending letters to all tenants advising contract is due to expire and requesting confirmation of their
intention to renew or vacate
· Liaising with Directors on potential rental values in order to obtain the best possible outcome for our clients
· Liaising with tenants and landlords with regard to negotiating a renewal term by both email and telephone
· Preparation of Memorandum of Agreements/AST in relation to the renewed period
· Updating software database with new/changed terms
· Liaising with accounts department
· Booking of check in/out inspections
· Changes to Tenancies/details
· Being a point of contact for Tenancy related questions
You will also need to be polite, friendly and a strong team player.
The post is looking to be filled immediately.
For further information please call Genum recruitment on 0203 290 0792 or email email@example.com
JOB TITLE SEARCH