THE JOB: An exciting opportunity to join one of the most respected Property Management teams in the Canary Wharf and Docklands area. Previous Lettings or Management experience is essential. Knowledge of AST and up to date legislation will be needed. The correct candidate will have the ability to understand the process of tenancy agreement, have good negotiation skills and a calm nature during neogitating processes. The job will involve the following:
• Sending Professional letters and emails to Landlords and Tenants at the beginning and end of the renewal process
• Looking after a specific set of developments and handling both Tenant and Landlord enquiries relating to the Renewal of a Tenancy
• Looking after a specific set of developments and handling both Tenant and Landlord enquiries relating to the serving of notices to bring a tenancy to a close
• Ensuring that all Check Outs for the allocated developments are arranged with Tenant and Inventory company and updating Landlord on any progress
• Producing a weekly report on office activity to the team leader
OUR CLIENT: An excellent company offering exceptional benefits and a good training scheme no matter what level you are coming in at. The company tends to hold on to their staff and look after them. There is a good mixture of work life balance even though our client expects intelligent and hard working individuals. The company has been established for a long time in the Docklands and has offices in Greenwich, 3 on the Isle of Dogs and Canary Wharf and further one Wapping. They have excellent overseas links in Hong Kong and Singapore and for Property investment and lettings they are driving force in the East of City Markets particularly Canary Wharf, Docklands and Greenwich
For further information please call Genum recruitment on 0203 290 0792 or email email@example.com
JOB TITLE SEARCH TYPE IN JOB TITLE AND/OR AREA BELOW (EG. LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR ~ CLAPHAM)
Genum Recruitment specialises in the London property sector.
Genum offers a bespoke solution to companies who are looking for key individuals in their work place. Having in-depth knowledge of the London property sector and knowing key individuals we are able to source candidates that have the correct skill set and business acumen to compliment a specific company.
For candidates we respect your privacy and will be very specific as to which companies we introduce you too. We can give advice on where to work, which companies to look at, CV analysis and tips for presenting yourself in the correct light to the companies you wish to work for. Ultimately we will introduce you to the right companies for you, ensuring that you will have a long and prosperous career with a company that you will be comfortable and driven within.
For further information please contact us on +44(0) 203 771 4148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org