Our client is one of the leading estate agencies in Canary Wharf and East of City markets. Having an impressive profile and an exciting property portfolio they are looking to expand a number of departments.
The Job: Our client is looking for a tenacious and experienced property accounts person for their credit control section. Please see a list of the attirbutes they are looking for below:
• Report from Client Bank Account and allocate receipts to property accounts accordingly.
• Report from credit/debit card system and allocate receipts to property accounts accordingly.
Process card refunds and produce daily reconciliations to ensure completeness of funds
• Assist in review and payment of rental funds to Landlords and ensure updated statements of
account are sent to the Landlords
• Assist in telephone and written queries arising from Landlords, Tenants and company staff in
a timely manner
• Assist in review and processing of new move in files, to include review of documentation and
calculation of Landlord commissions
• Credit Control - Assist with Tenant and Landlord arrear chasing in accordance to corporate
procedures and processes,
• Processing of renewal and re-let accounts, to include account adjustments, commission re-
calculations, refund over overpaid monies where applicable
• Compile income/expenditure reports for clients for tax purposes
• Provide cover to other team members where required
• Assist with the training of team members where required
• Client monies banking and client monies receipting (bank and credit card monies) and
reconciliations of all client funds
• Sole point of contact for some VIP clients for reporting and processing of accounts, to
include compiling detailed account reports for VIP clients
• Assisting with client deposit monies protection in line with TDSL, notification to utility
companies and local council authorities for changes of liabilities
• General administration duties including filing, answering telephones and assisting other staff
members in the general wellbeing of the office environment
OUR CLIENT: An excellent company offering exceptional benefits and a good training scheme no matter what level you are coming in at. The company tends to hold on to their staff and look after them. There is a good mixture of work life balance even though our client expects intelligent and hard working individuals. The company has been established for a long time in the Docklands and has offices in Greenwich, 3 on the Isle of Dogs and Canary Wharf and further one Wapping. They have excellent overseas links in Hong Kong and Singapore and for Property investment and lettings they are driving force in the East of City Markets particularly Canary Wharf, Docklands and Greenwich
For further information please call Genum recruitment on 0203 290 0792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE SEARCH TYPE IN JOB TITLE AND/OR AREA BELOW (EG. LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR ~ CLAPHAM)
Genum Recruitment specialises in the London property sector.
Genum offers a bespoke solution to companies who are looking for key individuals in their work place. Having in-depth knowledge of the London property sector and knowing key individuals we are able to source candidates that have the correct skill set and business acumen to compliment a specific company.
For candidates we respect your privacy and will be very specific as to which companies we introduce you too. We can give advice on where to work, which companies to look at, CV analysis and tips for presenting yourself in the correct light to the companies you wish to work for. Ultimately we will introduce you to the right companies for you, ensuring that you will have a long and prosperous career with a company that you will be comfortable and driven within.
For further information please contact us on +44(0) 203 771 4148 or email email@example.com